In accordance with our Equal Opportunity Policy, QUT is committed to improving accessibility of our web sites and online resources for all users.
In most modern web browsers, access keys provide keyboard shortcuts to commonly used navigation options. Access keys may be of particular use to those users who have difficulty in using a mouse or other pointing device, and can be of benefit to all users as navigation shortcuts. QUT is currently in the process of adding access key support to its web sites.
For sites that currently have access key support, the keys used are:
- 1 navigates to the latest QUT News content
- 2 navigates to the QUT News About page
- 3 navigates to the QUT News Contact page
- 4 navigates to the QUT TV News local bulletin page
- 5 navigates to the latest QUT News television content
- 6 navigates to the latest QUT News radio content
- 7 navigates to the latest QUT News news content
- 8 navigates to the latest QUT News feature content
- 9 navigates to the QUT News accessibility and access key information
How to use access keys
Depending on your browser, the way you use access keys may vary.